Singapore Country Director
We are searching for a servant leader to serve as a key member of the SIM East Asian leadership team. The Singapore Director reports to the Regional Director of SIM East Asia and with accountability is accountable to the Singapore Home Council.
The Singapore Director will be entrusted to oversee SIM’s work in Singapore. This includes
- Provision of leadership for the development of SIM’s ministries in Singapore
- Working with churches and Christian groups to raise mission awareness and present SIM’s global ministries
- Mobilization of churches and individuals for participation in global missions
- Coordination with pastors and church leaders on preparing and sending missionaries to the field
- Guiding and encouraging appointees in their preparations for the field, including raising support
- Overseeing the personal and ministry development needs, and adequacy of member-care of Singapore missionaries
Qualifications and experience
The prospective candidate is expected to be actively engaged in cross-cultural missions or pastoral ministry, committed to fulfilling the mission mandate the Lord has entrusted to us.
Please contact Dr Stanley Ling, Regional Director of SIM East Asia, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to explore further.